Sunday, January 10, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside

Well, the weather hasn't been to good for getting out and walking. It's been in the single digits and teens for the last few days. I have been doing some quilting, which keeps me in the basement, away from temptation. And going up and down the stairs to the bathroom is a good way to get exercise.

I've been off the last 3 days as I work shift work. Tomorrow is back to the grind...if you can call it that. I work 12 hour shifts, so I'll work 2 days, and then off 2 days. It rotates around so every other weekend I get an extended weekend.......SWEET!!

It's almost 11PM, and the only good news I have to report is that the Ravens won their first playoff game!!!!!! Let's keep it going!!!! Next weekend is the Colts....we need to kick their butts. But for now, it's off to bed for me. Early to bed, early to rise.........yadda yadda yadda........LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment